How often to you incorporate sculpture projects into
your classes? How will you use the
processes explored here to support your learning goals?
I place a strong emphasis
on creating 3-D projects because that’s what the majority of students seem to
enjoy the most.i am a second hand store junky and find really cheap materials at thrift stores.
Which was your favorite activity (personally) this
week? Why?
I loved all the activities,
but I feel like the paper folding opened up my eyes to a whole new world of
possibilities! I also really loved the museum activates especially listening to
Neltje…she really inspired me to just be who I am and help encourage kids to use
art to learn the importance of being expressive and learn to trust their
instincts!
How does this format work for you - the combination of
investigating original art and art history, along with studio time? Discuss
briefly whether it is possible to adapt this in some way to your
classroom.
I am very fortunate to have
a Promethean board in my main classroom.
It is easy to find images and create keynotes. I have of original art
displayed in my classroom, and I always have samples of art I make and former
students have created for motivation.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.