I had a difficult time getting a good image on the trace mono type. but the direct drawing on plexi glass directly
gave some interesting textures. Really fun.
Here is my second try at the plexi glass mono print for the' allegory of the empty nest"
Inspired by by paper scrunchers in the " Between the Folds" movie. I looked for paper that would scrunch
well. I found a plastic baked paper table cloth material. I sewed and threaded the the plastic/paper on wire and bamboo skewer. What you see is a piece of paper about 6 ft long gathered into about 18 inches. Thanks to Dianna, who took this photo, it looks monumental. I think that the light of atrium space is complementary to the folds.,and the very angular, open space, is warmed and softened by the sculpture. White is a calm color that flows in the space without interrupting the eye.



This is a great image!
ReplyDelete